Etihad Virtual Airways Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Etihad Virtual Airways Forum

Etihad Virtual Airway's Official Forum Board. Feel free to talk to fellow pilots and staff! www.etihadvirtual.com

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shedule Cargo for MD-11

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shedule Cargo for MD-11 Empty Shedule Cargo for MD-11 Fri Dec 21, 2012 3:51 pm

ETD016

Yo! So I'm still noticing that I can only fly some of the MD-11 routes 4 days a week.. Is there a reason that I don't know or understand? I was thinking that you'd allow those cargo runs to be open 7 days a week. Over the Holiday season I'll have more free time do fly them. I had already mentioned this to some of the other guys but w/ no results. So I thought I'd try this. Cool

2Shedule Cargo for MD-11 Empty Re: Shedule Cargo for MD-11 Sat Dec 22, 2012 3:03 pm

ETD001

Admin

ETD016 wrote:Yo! So I'm still noticing that I can only fly some of the MD-11 routes 4 days a week.. Is there a reason that I don't know or understand? I was thinking that you'd allow those cargo runs to be open 7 days a week. Over the Holiday season I'll have more free time do fly them. I had already mentioned this to some of the other guys but w/ no results. So I thought I'd try this. Cool

Yes sorry for the late reply. Schedules have been updated

https://etihadvirtual.board-directory.net

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum